Sometimes it is difficult to think of new ways to show off the technology products, and marketing could fall flat or get avoided altogether. How can you keep the marketing interesting, trendy, and fresh to attract new customers?
Reuse the Video
If you have a new product to showcase in your store and decide to film a video as a demo, you can use the video in a few different avenues. For example:
- Shoot the full-length video for the businesses website and YouTube
- Live stream the demo on Instagram and Facebook
- Edit it down for a YouTube Short, Instagram Reel, and TikTok
- Take stills from the video, and post them as photos
This can make one 15-minutes video last a few weeks through social postings and shares.
Photos and More Photos
Marketing, especially social media marketing, has taken photography of products to a different level. The most engaging posts on social contain a photo or video. So how can you make photos that catch the eye?
- Try a different perspective: turn your phone upside down while photographing upward. This makes the piece look more significant.
- Shoot from above if you want to show the contents of a box.
- Add props to a photo. For example, if photographing a keyboard, add a notebook to the side and a monitor. Humanize and show how technology can be used in everyday life.
- Stock photos can also work. Just make sure you purchase the license.
If you have a brick-and-mortar store filled with technology, it is best to get the customer to try and see how the technology works. In-store demos can be a great way to highlight a new product. Hold multiple times to get the best reach. If you don’t have someone available to host, have the technology out for the customer to try and explore.
We are capturing the customer with creative marketing; it may be time-consuming but rewarding.