Parks Associates today announced the agenda for its pre-event research workshop, Growing Demand for Home Technology, on Tuesday, May 23, in conjunction with the firm’s two signature connected home conferences — CONNECTIONS™ and Connected Health Summit. The co-located conferences will take place May 23-25 at the Omni Frisco Hotel in Frisco (Dallas), Texas.
The latest data from Parks Associates’ quarterly surveys of US internet households finds 51% own at least one connected health device, 41% have a security solution, and 40% own at least one smart home device.
“We look forward to bringing the industry together to share Parks Associates’ perspective on the growth of connected devices across home ecosystems, including smart home and security, health, energy, and entertainment controls,” said Elizabeth Parks, President & CMO, Parks Associates.
CONNECTIONS™ sponsors include Calix, Cox Communities, Nice, Ubiety Technologies, Alarm.com, Bitdefender, Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), Johnson Controls, Origin, Rapid Response Monitoring, Cooktop Safety, Kwikset, Real Defense, Schneider Electric, Xailient, Gadgeon, Ivani, Nimbio, and Becklar.
Connected Health Summit sponsors are Alarm.com, Connectivity Standards Alliance (CSA), Electronic Caregiver, Rapid Response Monitoring, Calix, Lifeguard Health, Origin, and Independa.
The workshop includes industry roundtables, featuring insights on the impact of AI and advanced video technologies, and a special session on tech-based solutions specific to independent living. Industry leaders participating in the workshop:
- Michael Crane, VP, Global Business Development, Imprint Energy
- Nathanial Findlay, CEO, Lifeguard Health
- Peter Giacalone, President, Giacalone Associates
- Geordie Hagerman, EVP Commercialization, Cognitive Systems
- Lainie Muller, Director, Health & Wellness, Strategic Sales, Alarm.com
- Sai Reddy, CEO, CamerEye
- Andreas Rudyk, CEO, Smartfrog & Canary Group
- Tyler Tribe, Chief Technology and Product Officer, Becklar
- Gene Wang, Chairman, Care Daily
- Christopher Berke, Director, Offer Management, Digital Healthcare, Eaton
- Mark Benson, Head of SmartThings, Samsung SmartThings
- Anthony Dohrmann, Founder and CEO, Electronic Caregiver – ECG
- Morgan Hertel, VP, Technology and Innovation, Rapid Response Monitoring
- Lon Huber, SVP, Pricing & Customer Solutions, Duke Energy Corporation
- Sarah King, Chief Growth Officer, Optum
- Girish Naganathan, CTO, EVP, Dexcom
- David Puckett, Head, Global Devices Product Strategy, Comcast