Registration is now live for Summit 21, BrandSource’s annual spring meeting and product expo set for March 23-25, the group reports.
With new midweek scheduling, the show will return to the web with a lineup of product intros, industry updates, vendor trainings, education sessions, and virtual social hours — all presented within an enhanced and easy-to-navigate interface that the group’s announcement said will thematically ‘Double Down’ on multichannel initiatives.
Like last year’s industry-first Virtual Convention, the online format will ensure the safety of dealers, vendors and staff, and will afford registered members additional tickets at no extra charge.
Highlights of this year’s “Double Down”-themed Summit will include:
• A series of short-form vendor sessions, where key manufacturers will be asked to answer seven questions in seven minutes;
• AVB CEO Jim Ristow’s State of the Union Address;
• Ten hours of furniture-focused content;
• A keynote by marketing guru Marcus Sheridan, named one of 20 “Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss” by Forbes;
• Marketing and merchandising updates by AVB’s John White and Chad Evans, and;
• BrandSource president Tom Bennett’s Virtual Pool Party & Awards Ceremony.
In between, attendees will get the inside track on the latest appliance, home furnishings and consumer tech launches; vie for prizes in a host of Region- and Summit-wide contests; and connect with vendors and fellow members on a mobile-optimized platform through instant video chat and in-app messaging.
Registration is available at the newly upgraded AVB Events site: https://www.avbevents.com/summit/