Séura, a manufacturer of outdoor TVs, recently released the Shade Series 2 Outdoor TV, a follow-up to its original Shade Series Outdoor TV. The Shade Series 2 features improved brightness and contrast, sleek micro-edge design for nearly borderless viewing, better integration with streaming devices and a higher waterproof rating.
Shade Series 2 enhancements include:
- IP56 rating to withstand powerful water jets and protect against dust and solid particle ingress
- 43-inch TV size option for $1,999 MSRP, soundbar included
- 700 nit brightness, which is three times brighter than indoor TVs and 75 percent brighter than the competition’s shade models
- 25 percent greater contrast (5,000:1) than the previous model
- Self-powered soundbar has amplifier with integrated Digital Sound Processor
- RF window for faster transfer from streaming devices, remotes, and WiFi connectivity
- Micro-edge 9mm bezel for nearly borderless viewing
- IP, RS-232, and IR integration for more options and seamless use with control systems
Like its predecessor, the Shade Series 2 also features 4K UHD and HDR picture technology for dynamic color and realistic images that bring the picture to life. Its included 50W RMS 2-channel forward-facing soundbar provides 2.5 times the power of the competition’s down-firing speakers. And, as always, it comes with an industry-leading two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
“Using a TV made specifically for the outdoors is vital in outdoor entertaining spaces. The benefits are simple, but they’re often overlooked in favor of less expensive indoor options, which is a mistake,” said Gretchen Gilbertson, Séura CEO. “Now more than ever, when families are spending extra time at home, Séura Outdoor TVs provide peace of mind when it comes to picture quality, weatherproofing, safety and warranty.”
Séura’s Shade Series 2 Outdoor TV is specifically designed with all electrical connections and critical devices properly protected and sealed to withstand heat, cold, moisture, dust, and insects. They’re safe, secure and durable enough to be permanently displayed and operated outside year round in temperatures ranging from -24° F to 104° F and stored in temperatures from -24° F to 140° F.