Even with Omicron, more good things happened in 2021 than in 2022. Listen to our take on the best and worst of the past year while you are wrapping presents or traveling to relatives for the holidays in our latest AudioMag edition. This was a year of growth for CE and appliance retailers, thanks to unprecedented demand and advances in omnichannel technology. Hear all about it in the AudioMag version Dealerscope’s December 2021 issue. Plus, our editors read articles on selling gaming setup, an explainer on the state of hearables, and a review of the new Harley Davidson e-bike.
- Best and Worst of 2021
- Beyond the Console: Selling the Ultimate Gaming Setup
- Everything You Need to Know About Hearables (But Were Afraid to Ask)
- Tech in Real Estate
- Harley-Davidson Goes Whole Hog for E-Bikes
- Car Tech: Escort MaxCam 360c Radar Detector and Camera
- Smart Ovens Put the Fun Back Into Cooking
We’d love to hear what you think of our “AudioMag,” so feel free to share your feedback with our publisher, Tony Monteleone, at email@example.com.