Sony has announced the BRAVIA XR collection – what is it is terming as the world’s first cognitive intelligence televisions powered by the new Cognitive Processor XR, a new processing method designed to replicate the way humans see and hear.
The new TVs include the MASTER Series Z9J 8K LED (shown), MASTER Series A90J and A80J OLED, and the X95J and X92/X90J 4K LED TVs.
The lineup, powered by the new Cognitive Processor XR, features:
• BRAVIA CORE, for users to enjoy a selection of the latest SPE premium and classic titles and the largest IMAX Enhanced movie collection.
• A new Google TV entertainment experience that brings together movies, shows, live TV and more from apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.
• HDMI 2.1 compatibility, including 4K 120fps, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and e-ARC, supporting higher resolutions and frame rates ideal for next-gen gaming.
• Sound-from-Picture Reality, which aligns the position of the sound with the images on the screen to offer a lifelike experience.
• Hands-Free Voice control to search for entertainment, get answers, and control the TV and smart home devices
• Smart speaker compatibility With Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa enabled devices
• Netflix Calibrated Mode for studio-quality Netflix content • IMAX Enhanced functionality, for IMAX remastered picture and sound, and IMAX Enhanced Mode optimized for playback of cinematic content.