Sony Electronics will continue its annual “Kando Trip” event tradition with “Kando Everywhere” — a two-day free online event for content creators taking place this weekend, Aug. 15th – 16th. The digital event is open to all guests, at no cost for attendance, and will feature a variety of educational workshops, keynotes presentations and panel discussions led by Sony ambassadors, community leaders, partner sponsors and others.
Highlights of the weekend include:
- 45+ exclusive classes, workshops and live Q&A sessions
- A chance to learn from industry-leading instructors
- Portfolio review sessions
- Interactive trivia with iJustine and Jenna Ezarik
- Keynote speakers from SeaLegacy and Art of Visuals
- Networking opportunities with Sony Alpha ambassadors and members of the creative community.
Several giveaways will be made available for attendees as well, including one-year memberships to Pro Support and Adobe Creative Cloud, limited-edition signed prints from Epson and a variety of Sony Alpha cameras and lenses — including the highly anticipated new Alpha 7S III camera.
To register for this event, visit AlphaUniverse.com/kando-everywhere.