The third and last day of IFA 2020 Special Edition is set to begin, September 5th! Once again, IFA will present global brands, innovative products, insights and an idea of what we are planning for IFA 2021. We provide an overview of the programs of IFA Global Press Conference and IFA Innovation Engine, so that you won’t miss any news.
IFA Global Press Conference
Media representatives can experience the latest products and services, press briefings and IFA keynotes live at the IFA Global Press Conference. This is the most efficient way to cover the technology stories audiences are interested in.
On Saturday IFA 2020 Special Edition presents brands with innovative product ideas, the latest in sexual health and a clear commitment to sustainability. Get a glimpse at what is about to come with a sneak Peak of IFA 2021!
• 10:00 a.m. Messe Berlin Opening: Jens Heithecker, Executive Vice President Messe Berlin Group, IFA Executive Director
• 10:15 a.m. Ataraina by Creative Technology Corporation: Yoshiaki Tatsumi, CEO of Creative Technology Corporation and Helen Vogt, Branch representative of Creative Technology Corporation
• 10:55 a.m. Satisfyer: Daniela Märklin, Chief Marketing Officer; Thomas Milewski, Chief Design Officer and Dr. Thomas Feuring, Chief Technology Officer
• 11:35 a.m. SHIFT Phones: Carsten Waldeck, Founder & CEO
• 12:15 p.m. IFA Press Conference Sneak Peek 2021 with Dr. Christian Göke, CEO Messe Berlin; Kai Hillebrandt, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, gfu; Jens Heithecker, Executive Vice President Messe Berlin Group, IFA Executive Director and a Special Guest.
How to watch all Press Conferences online: Register for the IFA Xtended Space, log in and visit the IFA MAIN STAGE at IFA LIVE & VIDEO ON DEMAND. Full program and schedule of the IFA Global Press Conference are also available in the Xtended Space
Attending on site? Please enter via the South Entrance of Messe Berlin. Stages, meeting and working spaces are located in Halls 1.2 – 4.2.
IFA Innovation Engine
IFA Innovation Engine stage delivers insights on timely topics like artificial intelligence, virtual reality and many more.
On Saturday, beginning at 11.40 a.m. the floor will be taken up by young projects presenting 15-minute introductions of their innovations in the area of IFA NEXT meets SHIFT Mobility. Learn about the power of communication, the importance of hardware or the magic of smart toys.
The Start-up Days “Sustainable World of Tomorrow” at 2.00 p.m.in the afternoon will focus on sustainability, an issue which has emerged as a key competitive advantage. And do not miss the IFA NEXT Start-up Pitches, starting at 3.00 p.m.!