The countdown is on for the second-ever Virtual PrimeTime event hosted by Nationwide Marketing Group. This free event runs from March 16-18 and is open to Nationwide’s extensive network of independent retailers and home appliance, consumer electronics, outdoor, furniture, bedding and business services vendors. Registration can be accessed now through the PrimeTime website.
The Spring edition of Virtual PrimeTime will build upon the success of the Fall show, which saw more than 3,200 attendees from 1,300 member companies – including 369 first-time PrimeTime attendees. Attendees of the fall show engaged with the virtual platform nearly 100,000 times proving that the desire to network and build connections is just as strong as ever.
“What we saw in the fall is that our members crave the opportunity to engage with one another, to engage with our vendor partners and to engage with as many educational opportunities as possible,” says Nationwide President and Chief Member Advocate Tom Hickman. “And that’s where we put our focus for this Virtual PrimeTime — building our members an even stronger platform where they can engage in more meaningful ways with all aspects of the show.”
March Virtual PrimeTime will offer many of the same buying and educational opportunities that Nationwide dealers have come to expect from PrimeTime events in all formats. Some improvements to look forward to include:
- A revamped virtual environment with more ways to interact and engage with other attendees and vendors, and more intuitive vendor booths and educational session experiences
- A new PrimeTime Palooza app that will streamline the industry’s best limited-time, limited-quantity buying opportunity
- Over 100 educational sessions covering topics like merchandising, business services, website management, leadership, social media management, employment and HR, branding, team development and more
- Nationwide Learning Academy’s all-new, feature-rich learning management platform, with an array of enhancements to serve today’s advanced teams
- A new one-hour roundtable discussion and education session devoted strictly to furniture
- Networking opportunities
- Prizes and giveaways
- A special celebrity appearance
- And more!
Jessica is the Chief Digital Editor for CT Lab Global Media, the North American platform for IFA Berlin.