BrandSource, the marketing and merchandising group for independent furniture, appliance and consumer tech dealers, opens the virtual doors to its Summit 21 spring meeting and product expo tomorrow, Tuesday, March 23.
This year’s theme is “Double Down,” which drives home BrandSource‘s message to members “to turn up the competitive heat, even higher after last year’s record sales and market share gains,” the organization said in a statement.
The three-day event includes a full lineup of product intros, industry updates, vendor trainings, education sessions and interactive Social Hours, which can be accessed through a user-friendly interface.
Joining the program are BrandSource Canada and chapters of the NECO Alliance. The agenda includes:
- A state-of-the-union address by AVB/BrandSource CEO Jim Ristow.
- The Furniture Channel, a special series of furniture keynotes and strategic sessions of home furnishings.
- Vendor product trainings and education sessions
- 777 Lunch & Learn: a daily short-form panel discussion with seven different suppliers, each answering seven questions in seven minutes.
- The virtual expo floor, where attendees can explore the latest product launches
In addition to Ristow’s keynote, Chief Marketing Officer John White and Merchandising VP Chad Evans will deliver marketplace insights.
Attendees will benefit from receiving the latest appliance, home furnishings and consumer tech intros and enjoy contests, while connecting with vendors and members on a mobile-optimized platform that offers instant video chat and in-app messaging.
The fun continues with interactive Social Hours on Wednesday night, featuring standup comedy, a magic act, a cooking demo, a virtual campfire, and happy hours.
President Tom Bennett will close with a Virtual Pool Party & Awards Ceremony on Thursday.