Cleer Audio has announced its new Arc II Sport Smart Open-Ear True Wireless Earbuds with a flexible ear hook hinge design. The Arc II Sport is designed for those with active lifestyles, perfect for those who run, cycle, take long walks, or have grueling gym sessions. They will not get tangled due to the wireless feature and will provide high-quality audio.
The Arc II Sport features:
- Open-ear design with a flexible fit
- IPX5 water & sweat resistance
- Hands-free control through motion detection sensors
- 16.2mm driver with AptX adaptive and multipoint connectivity
- Extended battery life of 35 hours; 8 hours in the buds & 27 hours in the charging case
The Cleer+ app allows users to personalize their sound performance, customize device controls, and receive software updates.
Patrick Huang, President, and CEO of Cleer, says: “The new Arc II Sport is an exceptional addition to the Cleer lineup. Its improved ear hook design, immersive sound performance, and hands-free controls are spot on for today’s active consumer.”
The Arc II Sport Smart Open-Ear True Wireless Earbuds are available to purchase in red or black fort $189.99 U.S.